Generator fumes kill couple ,five children in rivers

1
20

The household of seven which embrace husband and his spouse in addition to 5 kids , had been on Thursday found lifeless inside their one-bed room residence in rivers state after allegedly inhaling generator fumes . the Nathaniels had been stated to have slept off within the sitting room whereas watching tv, whereas their generator was nonetheless operating.
The incident, occurred in too-much- cash avenue, large elele, within the ikwere native authorities space of river state, shocked resident of the world as no member of the household survived the generator fumes.

1 COMMENT